COMP151 - Lab 8
You’ll be working problems from chapter 8 today.
- Don’t forget that at the end of each chapter contains a Programming Summary section that provides a quick dictionary of all of the important function and encoding names introduced thus far. When you run into problems don’t forget to check the Common Bugs and Debugging Tips scattered throughout the chapters as well. If you’re stuck on an error try looking at these items.
- As always switch the driver (person typing the code) and navigator (person watching, helping spot typos, etc.) on every new problem or every half hour, whichever comes first.
- Do all of the problems in a single python file. Put everyone’s name in a comment at the top of the file. Label the start of each problem with a comment.
Complete the following exercises from chapter 8:
- 8.2 but in order to practice index notation use Program 101 rather than program 100
- 8.3 (you can choose to work with program 101 again if you wish)